By using the rooms, you agree to abide by the following rules
- Closing times – The Library’s closing supersedes any reservation. Main Floor reservations must leave the Library at closing. That means meetings etc. must terminate prior to closing and not at closing.
- All drinks must be covered
- Absolutely no eating (this includes snacks, even that little bag of nuts carefully hidden in your backpack)
- No hogging the rooms (this is vague to allow some flexibility). If you want a room for more than two hours or for multiple days, it’s a good idea to check with Reference first.
- We will keep track of no-shows
- Email the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Reference (914-834-2281 x3) if you need to cancel a reservation.
- No selling or fundraising in the spaces
- The Library reserves the right to adjust the rules any time and without warning
- These rules are in addition to the Library’s Code of Conduct and do not supercede them